Please note that LIFESTYLE INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. (LIT) only permits the return of unopened products due to a LIT shipping or order processing error. ALL OTHER SALES ARE FINAL. If you have received an incorrect product due to a LIT shipping or order processing error, please use the following return process
- Please contact XaviX® Technical Support by following instruction in your manual to request an Return Material Authorization (RMA) #. An RMA request must be made within 30 business days of receipt of the product in accordance with LIT’s return policy.
- If the RMA is approved, an RMA # will be issued. The support representative will also provide you with information on how to return the product to LIT.
- In order to speed up the process, the product must be returned unopened to the LIT warehouse within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product.
NOTE: LIT recommends that you:
- use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and
- either insure your package for safe return to LIT or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
If you choose not to:
- use a carrier that offers tracking, and
- insure or declare the full value of the product,
you will be responsible for the loss of damage to the product during shipping.
NOTE: If you discover what you believe to be a product defect, outside the above categories, please contact XaviX® Technical Support by following instruction in your manual. Such a defect, if any, is covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other support documentation that came with your product.
Products That Are Inoperable When Delivered
If you discover that your product is wholly inoperable when it is delivered to you, please call XaviX® Tech Support by following instruction in your manual within thirty days of the invoice date. XaviX® Tech Support will determine if it is appropriate to offer you the following options:
- Replacement: After determining that you are eligible for a placement, the same product that was ordered will be shipped to you at LIT’s expense. A Customer Support Representative will contact you within 2 business days of your inquiry with the replacement product delivery time, and the process to return the inoperable product.
- Service: You may have the product repaired; however, once serviced the product is no longer eligible for replacement. Product must be deemed inoperable when you receive it by XaviX® Tech Support within thirty days of the invoice date in order for you to receive a replacement unit.
- This policy regarding units that are inoperable when delivered only applies to XaviX®-branded hardware. As new products are offered LIT reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies.
- If XaviX® Tech Support deems the product inoperable at delivery thirty days after the invoice date LIT’s standard product warranty will apply.
- If XaviX® Tech Support does NOT deem the product inoperable at delivery LIT’s standard product warranty will apply.
- Shipping of replacement units will be at LIT’s expense.
- LIT reserves the right to test products returned under this policy. If XaviX® determines that the customer has misrepresented the condition of the product, LIT reserves the right to impose a $50 fee, for wrongful return of the product.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any XaviX® branded product please contact XaviX® Technical Support by following instruction in your manual. Such a defect, if any, is covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other support documentation that came with your product. (Refer to the below Product Warranty section for specific information about LIT’s product warranties).